Friday, April 19, 2013
Critique
Amelia's photo for texture really makes me feel joy when I look at it. I love animals and I think this picture really captures the great aspects that animals have. What I like the most about the picture is the focus on the dog's eyes. They really pop because their placement in the photograph and also the deep brown color. I also like the pose that she was able to capture the dog in; it's as if her dog is about to sniff the camera. The only thing that I would have done differently is take a picture of the dog on the grass or somewhere with a more rough texture to add contrast with the dog's texture, really making the dog's smooth fur pop. Otherwise it is a wonderful photograph!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.