Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Job Research

  One job that I would be interested in based on the description is Environmental Scientist. This job involves studying the relationship of living things and the places they live. They study environmental problems and the effects on plants and animals. I'm really passionate about the environment and specifically would want to become involved in a job like this because of the nature aspect. This job requires one to work outdoors and travel a lot and I like both traveling and outdoors. This job requires a degree in environmental science or ecology and it's part of the Environmental Service Systems Pathway. The salary range is $42,620 - $109,460.
  Another job I would be interested in, for similar reasons as the first, is Wildlife ecologist. This job is only slightly different because they study populations, habitats, and conservation of wildlife, usually specializing in subtopics within the field of wildlife biology. The career pathway is also Environmental Service Systems Pathway and the education needed is same or degree in wildlife and wild lands science and management. The salary range is $41,480 - $112,400.
  The third career I would be interested in is Potter. I've taken three years of ceramics and this is an art that I'm really passionate about and can see myself pursuing a career in it. Potters create bowls, pitchers, mugs, teapots, and other items from clay. Most are self employed, which is what I would choose to do if I made this my career. For this career one could get a degree in ceramic art and design. The career pathway for this job is visual arts pathway and the salary range is $18,920 - $45,100.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.